See if any of these sound familiar to you:
- You're trying to breastfeed your baby and have hit a speedbump or two, or maybe you even feel like quitting. Go to Breastfeeding Help.
- You're depleted by your baby, child, or teen. You love them. But...you feel like giving up and you can't rest because their survival is at stake. You need some help, both in the situation and in your heart. You want this and you don’t know how to go about it.
- Your child has withdrawn, refuses to be your buddy or even acknowledge your love and caring. You're really tuned into your child and you don't know what else you can do.
- Before you had kids, you and your partner got along great. Now, you wonder if you even love your partner anymore. The daily hurts just pile up and you find yourself avoiding each other, separated, or considering divorce.
If you are in one of these situations, I can help you.
My clients have one or more of the following characteristics:
- They are women from all walks of life
- They tend to be creative and sensitive
- They tend to have lived with alcoholism or other addictions like eating, shopping, smoking, or drugs in their family or extended family
- They often have parents who drive them nuts
So...what is possible for you?
After helping thousands of people on the phone, in sessions and classes, I find each person has their unique challenges, but there are common patterns that transcend the details. It's possible for you to improve your current challenging situation, no matter how stuck you feel.
But....will it work for you?
It will, if these values are important to you:
- Connection: What really matters to you is the desire to be connected with the ones you love most.
- Conscience: You know you would have regrets if you gave up, so...you are willing to keep trying.
- Commitment: Your friends and family really matter to you, even in the hard times. You may not do it for yourself, but you will try it for them.
In addition, you believe:
- That you can't do everything yourself; you are willing to have some help
- The only person you can change is yourself and that the right investments in yourself will pay off
- You believe there is an energy flow in life or in a Higher Self, God, or The Divine.
- You might also suspect that spiritual energies are real, though you have never have actually felt any.
To make an appointment or ask a question: call me at (845) 750-4402
Or you can send me an email and I will get back to you within 24 hours.
Or, you may be wondering how this all works. Here's how ...