See if any of these sound familiar to you:
- You're trying to breastfeed your baby and have hit a speedbump, or two, or three;
- Your nipples are raw, bleeding, cracked, or hurting;
- You think, or have been told, that you are not making enough milk;
- Your baby is 5 days old and your milk has not come in;
- Your baby is 14 days and has not regained birth weight;
- You think that your baby hates you and/or breastfeeding;
- You are crying more than an hour a day and you feel like quitting;
If you are in one of these situations, I can help you.
My clients have one or more of the following characteristics:
- They are women from all walks of life
- They tend to be creative, sensitive and devoted mothers
- They are determined to breastfeed
So...what is possible for you?
After helping thousands of women on the phone, in groups and classes, I find each mama and baby has their unique challenges, and there are common patterns that transcend the details. It's very likely for you to have the breastfeeding experince you desire, no matter how hopeless you feel.
But....will it work for you?
It will, if these values are important to you:
- Connection: What really matters to you most is the desire to be connected with your baby
- Conscience: You know you would have regrets if you give up, so...you are willing to keep trying.
- Commitment: Breastfeeding really matters to you. You may not do it for yourself, but you will do it for your baby.
In addition, you believe:
- That you can't do everything yourself; you are willing to have some help
- That the right investments in yourself will pay off
- You believe there is an innate knowing in your baby even if you don't quite understand it yet
To make an appointment or ask a question: call me at (845) 750-4402
Or you can send me an email and I will get back to you within 24 hours.
Or, you may be wondering how this all works. Here's how ...